Ladies, do you want a chance to experience a wild night in your hometown as one of our on stage participants? Join our Bachelor for an evening full of fun, flirting and a chance to take home the iconic final rose. A thrilling night of laughter, lively games and lighthearted connections.
Here are a few things you can do to prepare to be called on stage from your seat.
- Arrive EARLY to the show. Check your local theatre’s website for the exact time doors open (it is normally one hour before showtime) and plan to come to the lobby and meet our Casting Director.
- Come prepared with a less than 30 word DESCRIPTION of yourself! What are your hobbies, dreams, what do you do for a living, etc.
- Dress to be STAGE ready! Pick an outfit of your choice but remember, this will be your FIRST IMPRESSION.
- Think about your LIMO ENTRANCE and what you will say when you meet our BACHELOR who will guide you through this exciting & interactive evening.
- Be prepared to sign a waiver with our casting team, each volunteer is subject to any and all applicable state and local COVID-19 mandates and laws of the corresponding tour stop city. All volunteers will be rapid tested on site and must have a negative test result to participate in the show.
- You must be 21 years or older to be a volunteer on stage.
- Expect the UNEXPECTED! Be open to having fun and leaving your HEART on the stage.
Let the JOURNEY begin.